TOP FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE THE CYPRESS CREEK EMS PARAMEDIC ACADEMY
- Get Certified Faster for Less: Our EMT-Paramedic program is fast-paced—52 weeks—which gets you through to your certification in about half the time of a typical community college paramedic program. Although costs vary, our course costs less than most community college EMT-Paramedic programs.
- Class Schedule Built Around Shift Work: Our class schedule works around a rotating shift schedule to accommodate currently working EMTs. Class is every fourth day (except Sundays) from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- Better Outcomes: From 2014–2017, 100% of our graduates passed the NREMT exams and became credentialed EMT-Paramedics. So far, 100% of our graduates have successfully found good jobs in EMS.
- Exceptional Faculty: Senior educator Rob Atripaldi was recognized as the Texas EMS Educator of the Year in 2016. Our faculty provides an exceptional level of education. Our instructors have years of experience in progressive, cutting edge 911 systems, critical care transfer, flight medicine, and medical residency instruction. Our classroom teaching model is energetic, hands-on, with a scenario-based, learner-driven focus.
- Top Rated Clinical Environments: Students complete clinical rotations at top rated Level II trauma centers, pediatric specialty centers, and Cypress Creek EMS.Registration is still open for the next class which starts on September 27 and runs through September 26, 2019. For more information and a link to apply go to http://www.ccems.com/education/emt-paramedic-course/