There is a class underway that started in January, 2020. That class lasts 60 weeks. After the graduation of that class, we will post registration information for the 2021-22 class…
TOP FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE THE CYPRESS CREEK EMS PARAMEDIC ACADEMY
1. Get Certified Faster for Less: Our EMT-Paramedic program is fast-paced—60 weeks—which gets you through to your certification in about half the time of a typical community college paramedic program. Although costs vary, our course costs less than most community college EMT-Paramedic programs.
2. Class Schedule Built Around Shift Work: Our class schedule works around a rotating shift schedule to accommodate currently working EMTs. Class is every fourth day (except Sundays) from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
3. Better Outcomes: 100% of our graduates passed the NREMT exams and became credentialed EMT-Paramedics. 100% of our graduates have successfully found good jobs in EMS.
4. Exceptional Faculty: Our faculty provides an exceptional level of education. Our instructors have years of experience in progressive, cutting edge 911 systems, critical care transfer, and flight medicine. Our classroom teaching model is energetic, hands-on, with a scenario-based, learner-driven focus.
5. Top Rated Clinical Environments: Students complete clinical rotations at top-rated Level II trauma centers, pediatric specialty centers, and Cypress Creek EMS.