Cypress Creek EMS is on Amazon Smile, which will donate .05% on every eligible purchase you make.
Basically, you shop on Amazon just like you normally do except on a different page. It’s an exact mirror of Amazon’s entire site, with the same prices and same merchandise, but a different internet address….www.smile.amazon.com
Amazon Smile is actually very easy to set up and use. Here’s how to do it.
1) Go to smile.amazon.com and sign on with your Amazon name and password.
2) On your first visit, you will be prompted to choose a non-profit organization so Amazon will know who to send its donations from all your eligible purchases.
3) Type “Cypress Creek Emergency Medical Services Association” in the text box. You will not have to type the whole name before Amazon recognizes CCEMS. We are on the list. If you’ve previously chosen a charity you will be asked if you’d like to change the charity.
4) That’s all there is to it. Now, every purchase you make through smile.amazon.com will result in Amazon donating a small portion of your eligible purchases (.05%) to CCEMS. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for Amazon Smile Donation” on the product detail pages.
5) IMPORTANT: Bookmark and use the www.smile.amazon.com website. Purchases made on the regular Amazon site DO NOT COUNT!
For more information about Amazon Smile go to https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/about/ref=smi_se_uspo_laas_aas
Cypress Creek EMS is a non-profit corporation that contracts with ESD 11 to provide 9-1-1 EMS service to an area of north Harris County that is larger in land mass and population than Atlanta,Georgia. ESD 11 provides about 51% percent of our budget. CCEMS provides the rest. CCEMS use monetary donations to support its accredited academy which trains the paramedics and EMTs of tomorrow, making scholarships available to students who need assistance. CCEMS holds several fundraising events for the Education and Scholarship Fund each year including the Annual FM 1960 St Patrick’s Parade, a golf tournament, a BBQ Cook Off, and Comedy Night.