The Texas Chapter of the National Emergency Number Association (NENA) has named Harry Fair of the Cypress Creek EMS Information Technology Department as its Technical Professional of the Year. The Award was presented at the 2016 Texas APCO/NENA Public Safety Conference in Galveston on Wednesday, April 6, 2016, by Texas NENA President Beth English. To be eligible for this prestigious award, a nominee must have met the following criteria:
• The person should be known for their excellent work in the 9-1-1 technical field.
• The person should have made efforts to share the wisdom of their knowledge to help other 9-1-1 professionals.
• Have demonstrated dedication, leadership, and commitment to the advancement, promotion and development of technology in the public safety community.
• Provides technical assistance to staff and others as needed by assisting with training on technology;
• Finding answers to software, programming and conceptual questions; and converting and downloading geographical files and attributes.
Harry and Lauren Fair
Texas NENA President Beth English Presents the Award